This post is no different, just delayed about a week.
Last week we spent the 4th of July with Eric's family at Lake James.
What I learned on our trip:
-Brady loves water, hates his life vest (really, we knew this, he just confirmed it)
-Brady loves corn on the cob. It looks like he does have some Iowa in him after all. Brady doesn't generally have meltdowns (yet), but try to take that corn away and you'll hear about it.
-The Hoots women are better at Catch Phrase than the Hoots men.
-When you go skiing, don't wear swim bottoms that tie on the side.
I discovered how to animate my pictures. Awesome because I can take four pictures and act like I'm only showing you one. It sort of makes me dizzy, though, so I promise to keep it to a minimum. Below is Brady's 4th of July dance.
| Exhausted from all the dancing |

This is what I call "disappearing photographer." Happy 4th (or 15th!).

No comments:
Post a Comment