Bedtime...my favorite time of the day. Here's a picture of it in our house. Bath time is getting fun in mom and dad's bathtub. I'm so excited for the day I get to use the bath...by myself. I've always wanted a bath with jets. I finally have one...obviously I haven't used it yet.
Grandma and Grandpa visited from Iowa last week. I love this picture...especially because Brady and Grandpa are each holding screwdrivers and there's a funny reason behind it (Grandma and Grandpa recorded a Christmas book, which required a screwdriver, and required teamwork to which Grandma and Grandpa were not a shining example of, but proved to be good entertainment).
The Webb family visited last weekend as well. We're so excited that they're moving back to NC! With Jessica enjoying a brunch date away from her family of 5, I enjoyed my Sunday afternoon lunch with 7 boys, followed by basketball at our house. It was pointed out several times at lunch that I was the only girl present.
Miscellaneous pics.








No comments:
Post a Comment