Thursday, March 15, 2018

Life update

Once again, I'm a little behind on my blogging since Avery's "incident." Besides a few medical bills and a crooked smile, evidence of her injury has all but disappeared. No shock to anyone that she quickly bounced back and has showed no signs of slowing down or altering her general activity level to prevent future injuries. And of course, while I was a little skittish a few days post surgery, I am happy about this.

We have had lots of sporting events recently, as the Yellow Bumblebees and the Orange Destroyers finished up their seasons, both undefeated with Coach Dad at the helm (sometimes, when he was around).

 

Yes, the boys made their jerseys into muscle shirts. Muscles optional.

Avery, like any good sister, got drug to all the games and sometime looked the part.

 

 

Flaf football season is also coming to a close, and Sunday afternoon activity Brady enjoyed when it didn't get rained out. Baseball is ramping up and I'm thankful we will have only one sport to focus on.

Signmaking business is still good and I have some cute models to show off my work.

 


Brady continues to do well in school and shows leadership promise. Donald should take notes (especially on the nice part).
 
 

Jackson was child of the day and picked "basketball" as his theme. I know, really going out of the box.

 

Surprising to no one, he has glowing reviews from his teachers. Truly the sweetest kid you can find.

I was so lucky and thankful and happy to get some time away while I traveled with the team to the Big Apple for the ACC tournament. I was equally as lucky and thankful and happy that my kids did not join. It was blizzarding the first day we got there and cold each day. That, combined with four very late games in a row did not make it conducive to a kid friendly adventure.

Beautiful view from our hotel window.


 

And a view from our hotel bathroom 

 

Our upcoming trip to Charlotte will look a little different but I'm excited to continue March Madnesss with my whole crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment