![]() |
| I have no idea about the Frisbee. It didn't start in the crib, but I guess Brady's toy box is within reach. And love that the monkey totally has Rameses pinned. |
I have a deadline for an article coming up and I emailed my "boss" last night with a question. After answering, he commented that he was impressed I was working on it. Lounged back in the recliner writing an article....that was the easiest thing I'd done all day.
Don't get me wrong, Brady and I have fun! FUN! Fun all day. Here is a brief glimpse inside Brady's head: RUNNING! Baseball!! Woof. Oh man! Eat. Eat. Pleeease. Ball. Want it. Up. Hi!

This picture is from Brady's favorite exhibit at the museum, the mist! Brady is attempting to tackle an older girl. This happens basically everywhere we go. It's how Brady makes friends. Right now, it has about a 65% success rate. 25% of the time kids are indifferent, and about 10% of the time, kids get mad. Thankfully, he only goes for the older ones so I figure they can generally fend for themselves.
I'm hoping I'm not the mom that sits and watches her kid do something "cute" (and photographs it) while the other moms huddle together and talk about the mom who can't control her child. Ha...they haven't seen anything yet...just wait til I have two!
And yes, I'm still pregnant. My predictions of an early or on time arrival were incorrect. The airlines are not the only ones that make mistakes. My new prediction is a double birthday on the 21st. I'm thinking baby #2 is going to teach big brother Brady what sharing is all about!

No comments:
Post a Comment