Sunday, August 11, 2013

In case you think my life is glamorous

Not sure why you would...but I'll set you straight.

On the way to church today, my coffee mug wasn't sealed tight and I spilled my coffee on my white skirt.  Debating between turning around to change or to continue onward, I opted to be on time for church.  Good thing because we didn't make it through the whole service.  I was feeding Jackson during the service and he blew out his diaper. All over himself and all over me...and my skirt.  Did I mention it was white?  There was so much poop I had to double check that there was actually a diaper on him.

So we changed Jackson, got Brady from nursery, and cut our losses.  We came home to eat lunch.  Someone sabotaged Brady's high chair and he had a hard spill after lunch.  Then I spilled a container of watermelon salad on the refrigerator and floor.  Then not to be outdone by his brother, Brady pooped, I changed him on our nice new comforter and I of course, got poop on it. 

Brady went down for a nap, Jackson woke up from his.  And fell asleep again right before Brady woke up.

Some days I feel like a superhero.  Today is not that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment