Happy 3 month birthday! You're officially no longer a newborn! Hooray! Oops, did I say that out loud? I loved my newborn Jackson, but I'm digging the baby Jackson even more. You can keep your head up! No more floppy head! Amazing stuff!The fleetingness of each stage combined with sleep deprivation causes my memory to fade. I looked back on past blog entries to see how you compared with Brady during this time. While some people say you look like your brother, you don't bare near the resemblance you did at birth. You're looking more like your own self and acting like it, too. I'm not sure that you'll be the mama's boy like your brother is/was. He has always been a snuggler, and you...not so much. When I used to comfort Brady, I would hold him close to my chest. You want to be facing out to the world. Forget about sleeping on my chest like Brady used to do! But I love that you already have your own personality and I can't wait to see how it evolves. You're a feisty one, but feisty people rule the world!
I love your blue eyes. Those eyes are so big, and it seems like you're always watching and taking everything in. I'm not sure much is going to get by you.

You're different kids, but I think you'll be good pals. You're lucky to have each other and I'm lucky to have you.
I love you.
Love,
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment