Friday, September 27, 2013

iPhone reel

Most of my pictures these days are quick ones on my iPhone.  Here are a few highlights from the past few weeks.


Brady is quite the gentleman.  He often "guides" his friends, and they always happen to be girls.  Chivalry is not dead.
Halloween come early.  Awesome ear suction going on here.



Brady playing soccer in our backyard with some bball players. 


My boys


A lot going on here.  Backpack, jersey, basketball, sunglasses, necklace.  Pure 2-year-old.

Love this.



After about 4 months, I finally discovered how to get Jackson to sleep peacefully.  When we moved, we bought a cushioned swing for our back porch.  I would have paid 7x its worth.  The mid-70 degree weather has been amazing...we may be bundling up in a few months for nap time.

Today, sort of accidentally, Jackson got his first solid food.  He was totally eyeing my banana, so I let him go for it. 


 
I'm not sure how much got ingested, but he seemed to be a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment