The first is a personal favorite. Jackson was playing in the playroom and I was half paying attention to him. I heard his paci (which he usually doesn't have in while he is playing) drop on the floor. The only thing that usually gets Jackson's pack out is me taking it or Jackson eating. I was curious what caused the drop, and was amused to find that it was Jackson shooting free throws, as his brother does, right down to the spin and the deep breath. The kid pays attention.
Lots of times, I'll find out what they do in preschool by watching/listening to Brady while he's playing and thinks nobody is paying attention. Here is their prayer before snacktime.
And the second and third verses of "I'm a fat little pumpkin." Should be "I'm a smashed little pumpkin."
Like many siblings, Brady and Jackson have their own language and their own humor.
No comments:
Post a Comment