Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Family photos

I'd been wanting to get family pictures taken since Jackson turned one, and when I told Eric I wouldn't let hint cut Jackson's hair until after we got them taken, that finally prompted him to give me a date. 
 
I made the rookie mistake of letting Jackson see the snacks in my purse very early on in the very short shoot.  If you've know Jackson, you know he is insatiable in his desire to eat.  And persistence is certainly a quality for which he doesn't lack.  So it made it difficult, because although it was 9am and he had just eaten breakfast, all he wanted to do was eat.  And that doesn't look good in pictures.
 
The picture below if the place where Eric proposed to me 6+ years ago!  The bench is a little more crowded these days.
 








No comments:

Post a Comment