Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

Apologizing everything I blog for my absence isn't a good look, so I'll pretend I've been a regular around here. 

Usually when the kids are in bed I rush to my office to paint. It is so good for my soul.  But rarely, on days like these, I just need to sit on the couch with a drink in my hand. 

Halloween was fun, but busy! Brady was off school and here was the day's schedule. 

-Starbucks 
-Gym 
-Jacksons preschool 
-Home for a Playdate 
- Pick up Jackson 
- Lunch at Suttons
- Home for Averys nap
- Lowes
- Haircuts for the boys 
- Pick up pizza 
- Serve 15 people our house (before Eric is home)
- Trick or Treat 
- Wine and blog on the couch 

So, as with most days, I'm worn out! For Haloween, Brady dressed up as a basketball player and Jackson, a soccer player. So basically, their every day wear.  Avery, inspired by her crazy hair, was a mad scientist.

 

For our group picture, she was pretty mad.

 

Told you we had a crew. If you're wondering, that's a poop emoji in the back left.

This is a picture of a brief candy break. Brady seemed to think this was a timed event.

 

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment