Erics cousin and her husband are the first lucky victims recipients of our children's love and attention. I've already got one update...this is Cole drawing up plays with Brady.
Avery is the X factor and I'm praying for a good showing from her! Avery got sick on Tuesday night and I was super thankful not to be scheduled to fly out the next day. I mean, look at those sad eyes?
But she is great now and there were no tears upon leaving, though Brady did give me the guilt trip. When I told him I didn't have to leave, he said, "So you want to leave us?" #nocomment
While I have you here and have nothing distracting me, here's a few things we've been up to.
We go to a weekly playgroup that I have gone to since Brady has 3 months old (he didn't do much playing back then). He has now aged out and the newest crop is starting to play.
And my boys continue to amaze me with their sleeping habits.
Kindergarten is pretty rough.
Basketball season is in full swing and the kids went to their first game. Avery did awesome and even did some aisle dancing.
I've been doing a lot of painting to prepare for Christmas and Avery has proven a quality model.
Off to do some important things on this flight...like read, sleep and relax!
No comments:
Post a Comment