| So many big thoughts in this little head |
Hellooo people! Long time no talk. My mom has been shirking on her blogging duties due to a very busy week of working and playing with me, so I am trying to pick up the slack. She is on a plane as we speak, heading back from Kansas City, very thankful to be on a flight that is on time. She scheduled a painful 7 am flight just so she could get back to see me sooner. I have missed her, but not nearly as much as she missed me. Her friend Erin got married this weekend. I met Erin a few months ago when she came to visit me and I am a little disappointed she is now officially off the market. I feel like she never really gave me a chance…I was really immature back when I met her in July. Erin was a stunning bride, according to the pictures I saw, and that Ryan is one lucky guy. I was really bummed that dad and I couldn’t make it to the wedding, but dad had to work, and I had fun hanging out with my grandparents for a few days. Mom is coming home at 12:30 and dad is leaving at noon to go out of town until Tuesday. That is what you call tag-team parenting.
![]() |
| The blushing bride |
I’ve been pretty busy these days doing lots of awesome things like rolling over, laughing, and sucking my thumb. I’ve also started to sleep a little bit better, waking up 2, sometimes 3 times a night. Progress, not perfection. My preferred sleeping position is on my tummy, butt in the air, and thumb in my mouth. Mom is worried about my future orthodontic bills, but she’s happy for now that I can soothe myself. If my thumb isn’t in my mouth, my fist probably is, or maybe your fists if you’re dumb enough to put it close to my mouth. I really don’t discriminate on what I try to eat. I’ve most recently realized that I’m super flexible and sucking on my toes can be as fun as sucking on my thumb. All that baby yoga is really paying off.
Sorry for the short post, but I have things to do, milk to eat, and diapers to dirty!

No comments:
Post a Comment