This is from a hotel room, somewhere. Looks like we're prepping before a game.
This picture is post-nap from our hotel in St. Louis. Brady is a 18 lb furnace. Seriously, he's a sweat machine. Whenever he naps on me, he wakes up in a pile of sweat. Which is awesome, because it means I can style his hair.
Speaking of hair, Brady thinks the hairdryer is pretty funny. Here's a picture of Brady getting his hair blown before church this morning.
Brady and I hit up the baseball game yesterday. Superman thought the over sized hat someone put on his head was hilarious.
I would rarely post a picture of myself in bed in the morning pre-makeup, but this is adequately blurry/dark. I snapped this around at 6:30 am on Friday, but waited to send it to Eric until about 2 hours later. He was "working" in New Orleans this weekend and I'm sure when he got the picture, he wasn't out of bed himself.
Another PJ pic. Eric was out Monday night late (he is home sometimes, I promise) and I sent this one to him so he knew what his son was up to. Note the time behind Brady's "innocent" smirk. If his dad didn't need to be in bed, he didn't think he needed to be either.
And finally, to show that every picture isn't of Brady, here is my parking job on Franklin Street this morning. I was proud of myself for fitting (clearly, because who takes a picture of their parking job) and had to send it to Eric because if he had been with me in the car, he would have heckled me and told me I couldn't fit. Brady cheered me on. And no cars were injured in the making of this photo.
What did we do before there were camera phones?







No comments:
Post a Comment