As an aside, I ran over a basketball the other day with my car and Brady wouldn't let it go. "You run over my ball?" he asked 30 times with the seriousness only a 2 year old an muster. Like I'd just run over his pet turtle.
But anyway, given his strenuous practice schedule, it's no surprise he makes more shots than he misses. I like this video for several reasons, but his question at the end makes me giggle. After his shooing session, I have him a lesson in the word "irony."
And while I'm sharing videos, here's two more. After Jackson gets out of the bath and is dressed, he loves going to the side and watching his brother. The feeling is mutual.
If you're wondering, Brady is saying, "Drop down, Jackson" and is a little annoyed when his brother isn't playing by the rules of the game.
We got a hand-me-down toy from a friend and it has proved to be a good walker for Jackson. Trouble is coming.
If you're wondering, Brady is saying, "Drop down, Jackson" and is a little annoyed when his brother isn't playing by the rules of the game.
We got a hand-me-down toy from a friend and it has proved to be a good walker for Jackson. Trouble is coming.
I feel like those shooting videos would get you on Ellen! He is a star:) See you next weekend!
ReplyDelete