Monday, March 3, 2014

Kids Say the Darndest Things...not just a TV show.

I love the mind of a two-year-old.  Here's some recent gems from Brady.

"Quizzing" Brady about various things (birthday, age, etc).  I asked him what state he lives in and gave him a hint with "North..."

"Pole!!" Brady proclaimed proudly.  He knows his Christmas trivia at least.

I was teaching Brady about opposites and I asked him what the opposite of quiet was.  "Jackson!" he exclaimed. 

Hard to argue with that.

Brady was trying to think of the name of a game he wanted to play with me.  "Hi-Ho Cereal!" he said.  Translation: Hi-Ho Cheery-O

Yes, our cereal of choice sometimes is Cheerios.

Jackson went to Grandma and Pop's house on Saturday while Brady and I took a trip to Virginia Tech for the basketball game.  Brady asked me about what I was carrying and I said, "Jackson's stuff' is in the backpack."  He looked concerned, "Jackson's stuck in the backpack?"

2 days after Eric's birthday.  "Is daddy's birthday game over?"

Mom: "Brady, get in your bed.! Do you understand?"
Brady: "Yes! I want to stand!"

No comments:

Post a Comment