We spent the week with Eric's family and we had wonderful weather and a wonderful time. We left just before Hurricane Arthur hit. Brady now loves the ocean and has no fear of diving in the waves, but don't ask him to jump in the pool (at least not the deep end). He spent the week in the "little" pool and by the end, was very untrusting of Eric and myself as we tried to cure him of his fear of the deep water. I'm confident that my dad would have thrown me in and forced me to swim...while I'm not a huge fan of this strategy, we got to the point where we basically tried that. Brady was wearing a float on but still hyperventilated and flipped out when his feet couldn't touch the ground. Needless to say, he clung to grandma when we were around.
I'll let pictures tell the rest of the story.





No comments:
Post a Comment