We had a birthday party for Brady on Saturday and it was a big success. The weather was warm, the rain was absent, and the kids were healthy (this is our 3rd big birthday party since we've had kids and this is the first time that nobody had a fever during the party or shortly thereafter). While technically a party for Brady, we celebrated both of the boys' birthdays, and of course, Jackson is too young to know the difference. I didn't want to call it a double birthday and make people feel obligated to bring two presents. Of course, we said no presents anyway, but sometimes people just don't listen (Brady was thankful for the few people that didn't).
We set up our waterslide and I went a little nuts on the fish theme. My crowning achievement was making fish cupcakes. Brady and Jackson helped with the M&M sorting. This activity kept them occupied for almost 30 minutes, without any M&M's consumed. I feel like that must be some sort of record.
What's better than pictures of cupcakes? Kids eating cupcakes! Up next...
No comments:
Post a Comment