Business has been good! Which means a few things: 1) Free time has been completely consumed with painting. 2) My hands/nails are a sight for sore eyes 3) I go to bed much later than I always plan to 4) The wood cutting guys at Home Depot turn and go the other way when they see me coming. 5) My dining room table is not for dining. Here's what it looks like:
Home Depot: We do some serious damage at this place. Damage to the wallet... not damage to anything else... yet.
My version of nesting has not been anything to do with getting my house ready or preparing for our new arrival, but frantically beginning and finishing orders as they come in. Starting a business 6 weeks before I was due was not how I would map it out, but as they say, it is what it is.
Here are a few of my favorite creations. I like to think I'm getting slightly more effective, but each one is still a labor of love, emphasis on labor. I need to hire an assistant just to rub my back while I paint. I've made a lot... here are some of my favorites!


No comments:
Post a Comment