I haven't accosted you with photos lately, so here are a few from the past few weeks.
She also likes the side-eye. And seriously, those lips.

Avery's first day wearing a dress. I think she is happy about it.
Avery's two month checkup in a picture taken by her brother.
The boys continue to snuggle nightly. They both love to be touching another body while sleeping (which I can attest to, as I get accosted when they visit our bed), so they are a good sleeping pair.

First game of the season. Someone is pretty serious.
Jackson's preschool class. He loves it. Where did my baby go?
This would be.me blasting Lauren Daigle into Avery's ear.



And I leave you with two videos. One of Avery's first laugh, which was yesterday. And the boys playing football before bedtime a few nights ago. Proof of how good of a big brother Brady is, and how much of a bruiser Jackson is! These boys can be exhausting but them playing well together more than I can ask for, especially during single parenthood basketball season. Eric has been gone since Friday and will get home at 4 am Wednesday morning, so we will be happy to have him back!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment