Thursday, August 25, 2011

Texasbound

I'm flying to Austin tomorrow for my best friend Erin's bachelorette party.  I am very excited about my trip (I'm obligated to say that...she reads this), but a little apprehensive to leave my baby for the whole weekend.  Of course, he is in the great and responsible hands of his dad and Eric insists that although he's usually immune to Brady's middle-of-the-night wake-up calls, he will be attuned to them this weekend.  If anyone out there wants to call Eric around 1am and 4am on Friday and Saturday, I'm sure he wouldn't mind...he'll probably be up anyway. 

I downloaded this video for your enjoyment.  There is a possibility that I might need to sneak away from the party this weekend to check my blog and make sure everything is still up and running.  And I guess I'll have to make sure the video still works.  I do this for you.  You just can't trust technology these days.

About the 15 second mark, you may hear a toot.  I don't like to call people out, but let's just say it doesn't come from the camerawoman.

2 comments:

  1. I would be happy to call Eric at 1 and 4....except, hopefully my boys will be snoozing....only problem, I doubt he will hear his phone either! Have a great weekend! Eric might not (will not) do things exactly as you would like but I know Brady will be just fine! Enjoy your few nights away...and, I hope you get a few restful nights with uninterrupted sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy ears are always better than Daddy ears...EXCEPT when Mommy's ears aren't around. Then Daddy's ears become as fine-tuned as mommy ears. :-) But I do know how hard it is to leave your precious ones, especially when they are little. I hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete