Pretty self explanatory. Let's begin:
-I'm on a social media kick as of late. Last week, I joined Twitter (Don't follow me...I am tweet-free and joined for following purposes). A few days ago, I joined Goodreads. I have been reading a lot lately and I wanted a way to log my books (funny how fast your forget what you've read) and find new ones to read. About 30 minutes ago, I joined Pinterest. Scratch that...I put in a request for an invitation. Like it's exclusive or something. I'd be perusing as we speak except apparently, I haven't been accepted yet, so I will blog instead. I just got an email that reads, "Thanks for joining the Pinterest waiting list. We'll be sure to send you an invite soon." Seriously? After a background check to see if I'm qualified to create a virtual bulletin board? What a turn-off. I don't want to join your stupid club anyway. Except I do, so yeah, send me that invite.
- I hosted my Bible Study at our house tonight. I like having people over to my house because it motivates me to clean my house. Am I the only one that gets fixated on random tasks when she cleans (which happens to not be that frequently)? There are a lot of things I could have done during Brady's afternoon nap to make a difference in my house. Pick up the clutter, hang up the 18 coats on my coat rack, dust, etc (ie things that people might notice). But I decide my floor needs a good scrubbing. After I had already Swiffer swept and mopped, I decided to get on my hands and knees and scrub my hardwood floor (a first in my 3 years living here and I'm sure Eric's 5 years). This made me realize how little the Swiffer mop really picks up. And how filthy my floors are. Just had a thought: Brady is army crawling everywhere. I could spray some cleaner on his belly and make him earn his keep around here.
-Have you ever got so flustered while doing something that you feel like you are about to explode with rage? That happened to me today. Know what I was doing? Putting sheets on Brady's crib. I will never wash his sheets again if I have to go through what I did today. It just shouldn't be that hard.
-Do you know there is a place (town?) in Arizona called Baby Snaggletooth? You're wondering how I know this. Well, if you Google search Snaggletooth baby, you'll be directed to the weather forecast of this place in Arizona. Since Brady is getting two teeth on the right side of the top of his mouth and has zero on the other side, I was just curious to view other babies who suffered similar fates. By the way, it is supposed to be 64 and partly cloudy tomorrow in Baby Snaggletooth. Sounds lovely.
-It's been an hour and I've still not been accepted. I'm not Pinterested anymore.
Only I am, so yeah, send me that invite.
Did you get the invite yet?
ReplyDeleteA friend read this, sensed my desperation, and she invited me. How are you not on it yet?
ReplyDeleteBTW, find me on goodreads!
ReplyDelete