Brady has a new trick, which he is clearly proud of himself for performing. He can now pull up himself up, but must be in the sitting position to do so (which, since he is still only army crawling, can't get to on his own).
Brady and I went stroller skating this week. Yes, that would be ice skating with a stroller. They do it once a week at the Raleigh rink downtown. Lots of the business people who were out and about stopped to watch and I sort of felt like the feature (and creature) at a zoo exhibit. Before you chastise me for putting child on the cold ice with no mittens, I'll remind you that it is 60+ degrees here. Is it really January?
Exhausted after a hard skate.
Yesterday was game day. Brady is well rested before the big in-state match-up.
Clearly not rested enough. Knocked out after an exciting first half. By the way, I have no idea why I am still wearing my scarf in this picture. I was roasting. Having a baby sleep on you is like having a built in furnace. If Brady looks sweaty to you, it's because he is.
And speaking of basketball, this is not from this week, but here is a picture of the fellas before one of Wes's games. Wes took over the UNCG program a month ago after the head coach got fired and is now the youngest head coach in DI basketball. Since they were winless when he was announced as interim head coach, it's not a stretch to say that the team had nowhere to go but up. I won't mention what happened in this particular game we watched, but the important thing is that Wes has now won 5 games straight!
Not believing that February is almost here!

No comments:
Post a Comment