because mornings are a little crazy at our house and mamas a little tired, but you are good about being largely ignored during this time (perhaps an apology for the night). We do chat with you during breakfast when you are perched in the Bumbo on the kitchen table and you watch your brother's eat. Instant entertainment. You're a cat napper in the mornings, which is fine by me, especially if it means you'll take a long afternoon nap, which it sometimes does. Those afternoons are wonderful (not that I don't like it when you're awake).
Another great step...car driving. You no longer scream (all the time). The sound of silence is beautiful. Of course, your brothers often will fill the silence, but anything is better than your cries.
You've started to reach for things and I know before long, you'll be grabbing everything in sight. If you don't mind avoiding my hair, that'd be great. Both of your brothers had/have a strange affinity for my hair, and I'd prefer you take a different route. You've also rolled over from front to back for the first time and its just a matter of time before you're rolling across the room. You celebrated your first Christmas this past month and didn't even seem upset when your brothers' gifts far outnumbered yours. You proved to be a great traveler, which was helpful to us since we have our hands a bit full.
My favorite moments of the day are when my three children are laughing at the same time. You are generally the catalyst. Your laugh has a domino effect for the rest of our family members. We don't all cry when you do, but sometimes I want to. Much less so this month though! Your cries generally mean something fairly specific and I've got you pretty well figured out.
Avery, you're our last baby (I heard Brady tell this to a random person the other day), so I'm trying to soak up each phase as it comes and quickly goes. I'm loving your gummy smile, your noisy coos, and your sweet snuggles.
Happy New Year, Avery, I'm looking forward to seeing what 2016 has in store for us.
Love,
Mom
You've started to reach for things and I know before long, you'll be grabbing everything in sight. If you don't mind avoiding my hair, that'd be great. Both of your brothers had/have a strange affinity for my hair, and I'd prefer you take a different route. You've also rolled over from front to back for the first time and its just a matter of time before you're rolling across the room. You celebrated your first Christmas this past month and didn't even seem upset when your brothers' gifts far outnumbered yours. You proved to be a great traveler, which was helpful to us since we have our hands a bit full.
Avery, you're our last baby (I heard Brady tell this to a random person the other day), so I'm trying to soak up each phase as it comes and quickly goes. I'm loving your gummy smile, your noisy coos, and your sweet snuggles.
Happy New Year, Avery, I'm looking forward to seeing what 2016 has in store for us.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment