Though Florblanca is as private a resort as I could have imagined, we are certainly not alone out here in Costa Rica.
Of course, there is the most widely talked about critter....the mosquito. I could show you a picture of my leg to illustrate its prevelence. We keep joking about filling our tub up with straight Deet.
We haven't had the pleasure of seeing any of these creatures.
Joys of open-air living.
The first morning we woke up to what sounded like a bear. But it was actually just a mama/daddy monkey hanging out in the trees with some other monkeys. I didn't get a good picture but it was a pretty incredible way to wake up.
Eric saw one (or one saw Eric) when he was using the bathroom. I think he felt a bit violated.
Then there were the iguanas. Lots of them and they were not frightened of us humans.
This beach has an amazing amount of hermit crabs. It's difficult to capture a picture because it usually just appears to be a picture of a shell. Like most things here, it's hard to capture how cool these crabs are...but here is one good picture I got.
And of course, there are horses. We went horseback riding today and the views were breathtaking.
Yup, just riding some horses on the beach. Best trip ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment