When Jackson does go down, he goes down hard.
During all that time we've spent enjoying each other's company and driving each other crazy, we've gotten to see Avery learn to walk. There is nothing better than those first steps.
Avery continues to be my greatest source of joy and my greatest source of frustration. The ladies at the gym told me today how independently she plays and how she doesn't want to be held anymore. Basically, the opposite of how she acts around me. I know it's a phase but it's not my favorite one.
Avery loves to help me unload the dishwasher. Unfortunately, the dishwasher usually has dirty dishes in it.
I've been a busy bee in my painting studio. I finished my biggest project for a church last week and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
That was a lotta hours right there.
Goodbye summer and...
No comments:
Post a Comment