Brady had a big weekend that began with his first of what is sure to be many sporting events. We went to the baseball game on Friday night and sat up in the suite so we could avoid the crowds. Brady didn't seem too impressed with the game and true to form, slept through most of it. The chancellor and his wife were also sitting in the suite and the chancellor's wife is what you call a "super-fan." If you ever go to a Carolina basketball game, look across the bench before tip-off and you won't have a problem spotting her. During the "Jump Around" song, she will be the frantic woman bouncing enthusiastically with her hands up "raising the roof." Needless to say, she was clapping and yelling during the baseball game and the fact that Brady was able to sleep through it was pretty impressive.
| Dad and Brady at the Bell Tower |
On Saturday, we were in Greensboro and met up with one of Eric's old friends from Newton. Pamela just had a baby girl 5 weeks ago and Brady got to meet his new friend, Kylie.
| "Gimme a fist pound" |
Brady: "Seriously, how am I supposed to impress the ladies if I'm sitting in a pink Boppy?" Kylie: "I'm not sure about him...I've heard about those Hoots boys." |
We went to church on Sunday and Brady was very well behaved - don't quiz him on the sermon though, because he slept through most the service. We also took a trip to the Smith Center and watched some pick-up basketball. Dad hopes he shows a little more enthusiasm for basketball in the future.
| "I"m awake!" |
hahaha! I knew it wouldn't be long until one of the proud parents got pooped on! Way to go Brady. :)
ReplyDelete