I'm not a particularly funny person. I'll make a good joke every so often and although I frequently crack myself up, I do not have any mistaken notions that I'll end up as the next Chelsea Handler. Do me a favor though, and please do not tell this to Brady. The boy will laugh at my faces, noises and jokes all day long.
However, as you can see in the video below, Brady doesn't seem too discriminatory when it comes to things that tickle his funny bone. This happened tonight when I was feeding him. I wasn't making any faces, wasn't even doing the favorite "airplane in the mouth" routine, but Brady just thought life was hysterical.
Like many things, he seems to take this trait from his dad. If you know Eric, you know he's a laugher and it doesn't take much to get him going.
Although, strangely, he never seems to laugh at my jokes. I don't care. Brady thinks I'm funny and I'll take that over a Comedy Central contract any day.
No comments:
Post a Comment