I took my friend Amy's advice and called Walgreens to settle up on my bill. Like she predicted, the young man who answered the phone didn't seem too keen on taking my money. Here's how our convo went:
Me: Hi, I came in the store the other day to pick up pictures and I wasn't charged for them. Can you take my credit card over the phone?
Him: It was just 5 or 6 prints, right?
Me: Um, no, actually it was more than that.
Him: Well, you had to wait, right?
Me: Um, well, I guess I did have to wait a bit (I waited at all 3 Walgreen's though, so this seemed to be standard practice).
Him: Yeah, that's why we didn't charge you for them.
Hmm, I don't know if he had me confused with someone or was just giving me an out. Either way, I'm $20 richer and can now sleep better at night.
Well, I could if it weren't for a certain baby who thinks he runs things around here.
Hey, this is actually Amy Herman. Guess I should have put my last name, given all the Amy's in your life! Regardless, I'm glad it turned out the way it did. :-) That's hilarious...
ReplyDeleteHaha, I've fixed my post. Should've known it was the compliance Amy who responded and not my sister-in-law.
ReplyDelete