I'm fairly certain that by the time Brady reached his 3rd birthday, there was more video footage of him out there than I had in my lifetime. Gone are the days of having to lug out a 10 pound camera and commence taping with a VHS that would be labeled (and then accidentally taped over with the newest episode of Beverly Hills 90210). Recording is so much easier now, but what in the world do you do with 100 45 second clips that are just too precious to delete.
My answer, up until now, has been to keep them safely stored on a computer for some future, unknown purpose. I have finally downloaded a video editing system (Windows Movie) and after about an hour of tinkering, I was able to put a short video together. All of the moments were very ordinary (brushing teeth, eating, playing cars, shooting basketball), but those are the moments that make up are every day and are the ones I love to remember.
Here is our life in fast forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment