Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Two years ago today, Eric and I tied the knot.  Needless to say, life has been a little different around our house these days, so I don't feel too guilty about not remembering our anniversary until yesterday or not buying a gift.  I am not sure how long I can use the "I birthed your child" card, but the statute of limitations surely hasn't expired after 9 days. But since I didn't even get a card for the occasion, this blog post will have to do.

Eric - two years ago today, you were finishing up a round of golf and getting ready to put on a nice new shirt and tie.  Today, when you change your clothes midday, it is because Brady spit-up on the first one.  Life has changed, but no doubt it is for the better.  You've been a great husband these past few years, but more importantly, you've shown this past week what a great dad you will be.  Brady is lucky to have a dad like you to look up to and I couldn't ask for a better partner to grow old with.  Happy Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment