A friend of mine has three kids under 5 and has a blog aptly named, "Lots of Joyful Noise." While the curmudgeons out there (who obviously don't read this blog) might hear screaming in the video below, to a mom, its lots of joyful noise.
So glad your house is full of joyful noise too! He is just adorable. (and I'm pretty sure what I heard from him in this video was baby for "I love my mama", but that could be my own bias creeping in, since that's what I always convince myself my babies are saying!) So glad you are capturing this stuff on video. It is priceless.
So glad your house is full of joyful noise too! He is just adorable. (and I'm pretty sure what I heard from him in this video was baby for "I love my mama", but that could be my own bias creeping in, since that's what I always convince myself my babies are saying!) So glad you are capturing this stuff on video. It is priceless.
ReplyDelete