Friday, September 23, 2011

This week in pictures

This is Brady's preferred sleeping position.  For a few weeks, he always strained over his right shoulder, never left, and some switched got flipped and now he only goes left.  It doesn't seem particularly comfortable to me, but to each their own.  If you look closely, you will also spot a pink pacifier in Brady's mouth.  This does not leave the house, although we do now have photographic evidence that he does have a cruel mother.

You want to know how I know that our monthly photo sessions are done?  Brady spits up all over the paper.  This is why we start on our back first.  I am sorry if this grosses you out, but this is my life.


If this is how Brady is going to treat all of his friends, I might have to start saving up because I'm going to have to pay kids to befriend my son.

Bath night happens roughly every other night in our house.  So basically, Brady and his mom are on about the same bathing/shower schedule.

Brady went to the doctor today and had to get two shots.  He cried for maybe 3 seconds and then was back to his happy self (and back to his preferred sleeping position).  Tough little cookie.

Dang you. Old Navy.  I've stood firm on not buying owl-related clothes (which are everywhere), and you go and put my son's name on this outfit.

The kid is starting to get cocky.

No comments:

Post a Comment