Friday, September 2, 2011

This week in pictures

Which is more striking...Brady's eyes or the fact that it looks like someone beat me with a spoon?


While there are probably days Eric wants to beat me, I can assure you that these unattractive bruises did not come at the hand of my husband, but are a result of Brady's car seat.  I think I need to adjust my hold.


I made Peanut Butter Rice Krispie treats today.  The thing I really hate about being the first to dig into a panned dessert like this is that it is blatantly obvious how much you've eaten.  I usually try to fool myself by cutting about 5 small pieces and feeling good that I didn't eat a large piece and therefore, I obviously didn't eat that much.  The good news is I will be more successful at fooling myself with the rest of the pan.


A few things to note about this picture:  1) Turn your flash off if you want to take a picture of yourself in the mirror, unless you want people to think you never wash your mirror.  2) Quit buying the off brand of Windex. 3) If you don't want people to think you're vain, don't take pictures of yourself in the mirror.  If you must, try not to be standing in front of a life size picture of yourself.


It may be football season, but Brady is ready for basketball!  Clearly, he doesn't yet know that basketball season means less face time with his dad :( 

First football game in Kenan tomorrow...Brady will be cheering for the home team!

No comments:

Post a Comment