- Tiger pee smells like hot buttered popcorn. Thankfully, I learned this from the guide and not from the tiger first-hand. Although we got close enough that at tiger shower would not have been out of the question.
-It is legal for anyone in the state of North Carolina to own a tiger. Your next door neighbor could have one chained up and not be breaking any laws. I also learned that tigers do do not make great pets, and not just because your house would smell like a movie theatre.
-Lions are the laziest animals and sleep 16-20 hours a day. Its possible that I'm making this up, but I think their population is mostly males...weird coincidence.
-You can not break away from the tour group unless accompanied by a Tiger Rescue employee. They will be happy to take you back early, though, particularly if you are in labor, like one of the moms today was (she was due last Sunday).
I'm sure I was told a lot more, but that is the knowledge I walked away with!
| Lazy lions |
| This is Jelly Bean. He was my favorite. |
No comments:
Post a Comment