And a couple days ago, after emptying his own drawer, he proceeded to climb in. Getting out was tougher for him.
And Brady's not into reading, but very into books.
| "They were like this when I got here." |
| "Oatmeal squares anyone?" |
So clearly, he's in the "taking out" stage. Anyone want to clue me in on when the "putting back" stage starts?
Nevermind, Eric's over 30 and hasn't hit it yet.
Hey, Brady might find an uncashed check or two from 2006. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI remember this stage! I used to carry around a bucket full of all sorts of things, and when I needed to keep T occupied for a few minutes, I would just let him unpack the bucket...then I'd put everything back in...then he would unpack the bucket...He got through many of his sister's events (which required a quiet audience) that way! Worked for church services too on the days he couldn't go in the nursery, as long as the items to unpack were soft/silent!
ReplyDelete