We went to Dallas for one of my old college coach's wedding. It was great to see so many of my old teammates. Since the babies weren't invited to the wedding (not that we would have wanted them there), we got together on Saturday afternoon for the kiddos to hang out. The Radio Flyer was a hit.
![]() |
| Brady getting a free ride from Andy |
![]() |
| You can't see Lauren's face, but lets just say she wasn't probably wasn't gazing back affectionately at Brady. She seemed to be immune to his charm. |
So the one mistake we made was waiting until the end of the playdate to snap a group picture. Although that mistake resulted in this awesome picture below. Look a the picture and see if you can guess who was ready for a nap.
It was so great to see lots of my old teammates. Gen's flight got cancelled so she didn't make it to the wedding, but she was still there in spirit, and in this picture.
![]() |
| Tiger ladies |
I stayed with Erin and Ryan who acted as both chauffeurs and babysitters (thanks guys) and we took a taxi back to their apartment after the wedding. Our cab driver asked us if we were going to keep going to school after this year. I was a bit confused sitting in the back seat: I was thinking maybe he thought we were in college? We realized he was even more off-base when he told us he thought he was bringing us back from the high school prom. Can I even take that as a compliment? I'd think he was fishing for a good tip, but it's just so completely absurd.
Anyway, my prom date and our baby flew home Sunday and he (the baby) was a trooper on the 3 hour flight. It was nice to be away, but I'm happy to be home. Lucky for us, we have some more "proms" and "vacations" coming up this summer!



No comments:
Post a Comment